This month, FOUR randomly selected Cairn subscribers will win a Burley Coho XC single wheel cargo trailer and Coho 16: Wheel Kit (a $500 value)! This just-launched single wheel cargo trailer brings durability and thoughtful design to gear-hauling for bike camping, touring and singletrack riding. The yoke adjusts quickly without tools to fit 126-197mm hubs. The adjustable kickstand holds the trailer and bike upright, and the release handle disconnects the trailer with one hand. The single wheel means you can take the Coho XC with you anywhere your adventure takes you.
- Coil-spring suspension stabilizes the trailer and gear, reducing structural stress and creating a smoother ride on rough terrain.
- Hitching system allows for quick and easy installation and removal from a wide range of bike types.
- Adjustable width yoke allows for simple, tool-free adjustment and installation on a wide range of hub widths (126-197mm).
- Burley Ballz™ dual ball hitch lets the yoke snap quickly into place with dual locking cams.
- Release handle simultaneously disconnects both cam locks with one hand.
- Height-adjustable kickstand holds trailer and bike upright for easy loading and unloading of cargo.
- Removable side panels.
- Cargo bay allows for 70+ liters of storage, with numerous points for strapping down additional gear.
- Plus compatible rear fork allows for three tire options (16” x 3” Plus size wheel, 16” x 2.125” off-road wheel and 16” x 1.75” road tire). Off-road wheel included with Coho XC.
- Accessory mounts for bottle cages or other tools.
- Level frame and fender for securing long and oversized objects to trailer.
- Tool-free takedown: quickly disassembles into compact footprint for storage and travel.
- Kickstand, side panels and cargo net are included.
- Flag holder doubles as bottle opener.
- Single wheel provides slimmer profile, allowing access on narrow single-track and lower rolling resistance.
- Customizable setup with optional accessories: The Coho Pannier Rack and Pannier Set provide additional capacity over the rear wheel. Stow gear in the Dry Bag and conquer snow and sand with the Coho 16+ Wheel.
- Frame is made of aluminum.
Burley, established in 1978, is known around the world for building recreational transport gear that sets the standard for safety, durability and thoughtful design. Most known for their bike trailer, Burley's portfolio has grown with customer needs and now includes child carriers, jogging strollers, and balance bikes.