No need to bring milk or eggs, just a skillet or griddle. Whole graham flour and spelt flour make these a tasty, nutritious reason to get out of the sleeping bag. Leftovers make a high-protein great trail snack with a spread of nut butter. Ancient grains, quinoa and hemp hearts are what make the Backpacker’s Pantry Multigrain Buttermilk Hotcakes high-protein and tasty without the use of whey.
- Made with a heart-healthy blend of spelt and while wheat flours, organic quinoa, and hemp.
- Just add water and stir
- 300 calories per serving
- 14 grams of protein per serving
- 10-year shelf life (prepped for emergency if needed)
Located in northern Vermont, the Runamok Maple team taps 81,000 trees to create their delicious maple syrup. Changing the game with their infused, smoked, and barrel-ages syrups, you'll be drowning your next pancake breakfast or evening cocktail with their out-of-this-world concoctions.
- Collection of infused, smoked and barrel-aged maple syrups
- Flavors: Cinnamon Vanilla, Ginger Root Infused, Bourbon Barrel-Aged & Sugarmaker’s Cut.
Enjoy a delicious, plant-based snack on the go - whether it be on the trail, at the summit, or at your desk. NOKA superfood smoothies are inspired by your local smoothie shop smoothies. They're made with organic fruits, veggies, plant protein and healthy fat, and they have no added sugar or preservatives.
- No Sugar Added, No Artificial Preservatives
- Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan
- No Refrigeration Necessary
Sports Hydration Drink Mix was created for a simple purpose - to replace the electrolytes lost in sweat while providing a little bit of energy, without offending your palette or gut. It’s flavored with only real fruit for a light and refreshing taste you can drink all day, and has 2x the sodium of conventional sports drinks because that’s what’s actually lost in sweat. Drink to thirst when sweating, don’t when not.