Whether you want to skin up, ski down, bootpack or belay, the Khroma Kinetic Jacket has the flexibility you need. Its new 20D Proflex™ fabric comprises three layers - a wicking polyester inner, an expanded PTFE core and a woven polyamide/elastane outer with a DWR coating - which delivers outstanding high-energy moisture management, as well as extreme waterproofing of 20,000mm HH. The high-stretch properties of the elastane-infused construction also free you up to climb hard and move fast with excellent freedom of movement. In addition to fully taped seams, the Khroma Kinetic Jacket features a ski helmet-compatible hood with two-way adjustment, as well as adjustable cuffs and hem for a tailored fit.
Where ascent meets ski, the Khroma Kinetic Jacket comes into its own. With 20D Proflex™ fabric, it is a true ski mountaineering shell for fresh backcountry powder and tough, technical ascents.
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- New woven Proflex fabric providing outstanding breathability, stretch and flexibility
- Ski helmet compatible hood with 2 way adjustment
- 2 external 'venting' Napoleon pockets using YKK® Aquaguard Zips
- Designated ski specific pockets
- Through flow ventilation system
- Fully adjustable cuffs & hem for ultimate fit
- Centre Back: 82cm / 32.2" (Size L)
- Main Fabric: 20D stretch woven nylon 3 layer with DWR, 149g/m²; HH: 20,000mm and MVTR: 25,000 g/m²/24 hrs
- Composition: 90% polyamide/10% elastane with polyurethane membrane with 100% polyester backer